Wednesday, April 10, 2013

mad for mad men......

I am so thrilled that Mad Men is back!  It is such a great show and I just love looking at the fashions from that time period.  In the season opener Don and Megan Draper were vacationing in Hawaii and I just adored her cute floral bikini! Costume Designer Janie Bryant revealed in an In Style article that they purchased her vintage "mod" bikini from Palace Costume in Los Angeles but we shopped around and found a real cutie on Etsy for $36!  Check around online or at vintage stores for a cutie of your own!



I also love Megan's hat and shift mini dress by Vera Neumann which was found at Jet Rag in Los Angeles.  Shopping vintage is so much fun and I love the thrill of the hunt!  I think it is fun to throw a vintage piece in here and there!

Megan Draper in a vintage floppy hat 

You can copy Meghan's look with any of these fun white floppy hats we found online!


Shown Above:

Left to right top row:  Target $15, Roxy hat $18 swell.com, Wet Seal $11
Left to right bottom row:  Asos $25, handpicked.net $20, Dillards $82

No comments:

Post a Comment