Monday, July 15, 2013

accessorize.......

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  It has been hot and humid here in Connecticut so we are keeping cool with air conditioning, ice cold drinks and looking forward to cool weather Fall fashion!

I love clothes and dressing up but by far my favorite things to buy are accessories!  I guess that is why I design jewelry and belts!  They can transform an outfit in seconds!  Here are some of the trends in accessories for this Fall from Style.com (click here to view full slideshow)

Accessories range from ladylike to edgy!   I'm more on the ladylike end.

Love this necklace!  Grey in every shade from charcoal to slate was all over the Fall runways!   

Such a sweet necklace!  Hearts and romance big for Fall!

Are these boots awesome or what?  I love these black beauties from Balmain!

Pearls!  What girl doesn't love em?

Love this pop of red for my usual black attire!  I also love the structure of the bag!

I could see my daughter rocking these cool and edgy boots but not me!

Girly and pretty but think fake fur would make me happier!

Man shoes?  Not my thing but I know people who could pull this off!

Love geometric accessories and especially love a clutch handbag for going out!


Accessories have an enormous impact on creating a look.  I have put on a pair of jeans, a plain white tee, a pair of heels and one of my Lauren Hampton Belts and that belt instantly transforms the outfit!  

Happy Monday!  

xoxo
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment