Tuesday, October 25, 2011

come on in....

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day.... Here is a little photo tour of my favorite places/spaces in our home and a peek into my studio.  As you can see I love vintage!

I love cherubs.....

Absolutely obsessed with clocks.... got this pocket watch hanging clock at a flea market..

Love my antique botttle/perfume/jar collection....

romantic crystals.....

my antiques sign from a flea market.....

antique singer sewing machine on display with antique books....

Cool old clocks...


from my antique plate and teacup collection....

ready for a cocktail...  my crystal ice bucket and vintage inspired cocktail shaker from William Sonoma

One of my favorite signs........

love these simple botanicals......


above a door......

My studio.......organized!

My little handmade sign for my studio made with vintage lace and vintage buttons....

My workbench....  framed photo upper right of one of my belts in Connecticut Magazine

Drawers and drawers of components for each catalog piece!

Belt straps.......

More belt straps......

The dummy........with lots of jewelry being worked on for an upcoming trunk show....

No comments:

Post a Comment