Thursday, January 31, 2013

favorite things.....

Being stuck indoors in this grey, cold weather has me reading more fashion/beauty magazines in the evening and is giving me more time to organize and sort through my beauty products.   When is the last time you sorted through all your beauty essentials and makeup?  I did and realized that since I did it about 6 months ago I have found some new and amazing products that I just love!  Wanted to share them with you!

One of my favorite finds is my Bain de Terre Keratin Protein (sulfate free!  That is the key!) Reconstructing Shampoo.  I first found this in the beginning of December while out shopping at Marshalls!  I bought it just because I needed some shampoo.  I am forever changed!  My hair went from dry and brittle and totally frizzed out to soft, shiny and manageable overnight!  I even had people stop and compliment my hair (this has NEVER happened!!!).  I started running out of this stuff about a week ago and went online and found it on Amazon (is there anything Amazon doesn't have???).  Try it for yourself!  I also use the conditioner as well and then a bit of Moroccan Oil before I blow it dry!

Would love to hear about your favorite beauty finds!  Do share!

BAIN DE TERRE KERATIN PROTEIN RECONSTRUCTING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER (SULFATE FREE)


From Left:

Murad Essential C Day Moisture:  Love this stuff!  Instantly tightens skin (need that!) and feels and smells fabulous!

Touche Eclat by Yves St. Laurent:  My highlighter/concealer all in one!  This is magic in a tube!  I use it to highlight cheekbones, inside corners of the eyes, etc..  pricey but lasts a good 6 months.

REN Resurfacing AHA Concentrate: Use this every night before bed.  This product is great!  Totally changed the texture of my skin, tightens and makes it glow!

Dior Show Mascara:  Hands down my favorite mascara ever!  Costs a bit but worth every cent!

Chrisian Dior Lipstick:  Sheer and loaded with moisture for these cold, dry days of winter!

Kerastase Lait Vital Conditioner:  Definitely up there in price (ummm seeing a theme here?) but gives my hair an extra dose of moisture on really dry days!  I use this once or twice a week.



My newest find..... Grande Lash MD!  Started using about three weeks ago and just beginning to see some longer lashes!  It says it takes about 6 weeks so I will report back in another three!  Liking what I see so far though.  Also great to use on your eyebrows as it will also help fill in those sparse spots!

Have a beauty-full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment