Tuesday, February 5, 2013

roberto cavalli.......



Good Morning to all my fashionistas out there!  Hope your week is off to a good start!  I had a little down time last night so I decided to take a look at some of my favorite designers Spring 2013 looks from the runways.  What caught my eye was Roberto Cavalli's cool bohemian looks and some gorgeous belts!  I love the way his designs celebrate a woman's body with spectacular cuts, floaty femininity and gorgeous color!

Love the blue and white pattern and the belt!  Reminds me of a Lauren Hampton!
A Lauren Hampton - Handmade Buckle and Black Braided Strap

White and Lacy

Love the laser cut look on the black fabric on her waist... maybe black leather?

Lace and silk....

Gorgeous fabric

Love the jean jacket/vest with the skinnys...

blue and cream....and silky

I could see this dress with a pair of boots and a jacket for cooler weather!

I'm a sucker for anything blush colored!

Black and White....

The details..... lace bottoms, intricate cutouts...

Beautiful skirt....would love it with just a plain white T!

Would totally wear either of these but the white I am in love with!!!

Have a fabulous day!  
xoxo
Lauren 



No comments:

Post a Comment