Wednesday, August 7, 2013

fashion lust.....

I was shopping around online the other day and found so many great pieces for Fall!  These 6 items really caught my attention because they are just so cool!  Love Mara Hoffman anything!  This bathing suit is so wild and looks great on the model wearing it.  If I were 20 years younger and didn't want bad tan lines I would definitely be packing this for a trip!  Giuseppe Zanotti....what more can I say?  His shoes are amazing and these are showstoppers even if they do look a bit uncomfortable after say, 5 minutes!  Want a leopard bag for Fall and this Mulberry bag is to die for!  Again, so is the price....so don't think this will be added to my wardrobe but will definitely be on the lookout for a cool bag like this one!  The black tuxedo jacket from celebboutique.com is an absolute must to dress up or down with jeans for the Fall and would love it paired with the leather skirt!  I adore lockets and any vintage kind of jewelry so these cool ones from bhldn.com are on my lookout list for this weekends flea market hunt!  

Happy Hump Day!
xoxo Lauren 


No comments:

Post a Comment