Monday, May 16, 2011

Road Tested!


Okay, I admit it.... I am a makeup snob!  I have used Chanel eyeshadow and eyeliner for years now and have been very happy, but recently while at the drugstore, I decided to give Revlon's Color Stay eyeshadow and eyeliner a whirl.  It was on a really good sale and I was out of my Chanel so I figured, what the heck!  

I have used this eyeliner and shadow for a week now and must say the eyeliner is fabulous!  It stays on all day long with no smudges and the price isn't too hard to swallow either (esp. compared with Chanel!).  I love both these products so much I am afraid to say I am not going back to my Chanel (still love my Chanel perfume though....not giving that up!).

Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment