Tuesday, January 3, 2012

anthropologie....

Start the new year off with some of my favorite things that whisper "spring is on its way!" (ok, I'm being an optimist here!)  Seriously though, I love the store Anthropologie.  I could (and have) spent hours just walking around looking at everything.  I especially love all their little books!  These are some of my favorite things......  All of these can be found at Anthropologie.

Can you imagine hanging this outside under a porch and filling it with comfy pillows and just drifting off for a little afternoon nap?  I can!

I just love owls and this little guy is just so happy looking....and he is a cookie jar!

Love to journal?  I do and this journal is just so cool.  Start the New Year with a gratitude journal!  Write down each day what you are thankful for!

I am imagining climbing into this bed which just looks so comfy and pretty!  Love this!!

Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with clocks and this little knob is just too cute!  I am seeing this  on a cool piece of furniture I have rescued from a flea market, painted either black or white and put these fabulous knobs on!

Not a big fan of the monogrammed mug but these are just so different and whimsical....


No comments:

Post a Comment