Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new years resolutions.....

Make them easy, that's what I say!  I quit smoking last year and didn't do it for a New Years resolution.  It was a few months into the year when I just said "enough"!  My skin is clearer, I breathe better, feel healthier and have a ton of extra cash every month to boot!  I did put on 10 pounds but five of them are now gone and I only have five to go.....worth every bit of effort!  I did it with the help of the nicoderm patch and would highly recommend it.  I did listen to every bit of their advice though.... I did all three steps!  Don't skip a step (like after step 2 if you feel like you don't need it, trust me, you do...) go through all the steps.  I am now completely free and never have cravings anymore... even with coffee!  So my advice for New Years resolutions is keep them easy...  When you are ready to tackle the big stuff like weight loss, quitting bad habits...etc.. it won't happen just because its the beginning of a new year, it will happen because you truly want it!

Here are mine for 2012.....


No comments:

Post a Comment