Saturday, February 16, 2013

winter blues......


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!  As I begin this post I am looking out my window at a very dreary gray sky, bare trees, and about 2 feet of snow on the ground!  So I thought, why not daydream about going somewhere warm and tropical?!  What would I pack and where would I go?  I would most likely head back to St. Maarten where my hubby and I got married!  St. Maarten is hands down my favorite island with it's upscale, posh French side brimming with fabulous restaurants and its Dutch side filled with streets of shopping!

St. Maarten!

Taken at sunset... so beautiful... love the cloud formations!


Packing all my favorite essentials.... a lovely maxi dress by Hale Bob, my Chanel tote, Tory Burch Sandals, lots of swimsuits and a good book!

A little black dress, perfect for my romantic evenings... from Boston Proper

LOVE this dress!  Comes in black too and is available through Victorias Secrets.  What I love about this is that it travels great... no wrinkles!  and I can pair it with any of my Lauren Hampton Belts!

My beach read:   On the New York Times Best Seller List:  based on the life of Anne Morrow Lindbergh

and lets not forget the tropical drink!!




No comments:

Post a Comment