Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day started last night when my son and daughter just couldn't wait to give me my gifts (they are just like me...I get too excited when I have gifts to give!).  I got my favorite Chanel perfume, a Clarisonic Mia (been dying for this!) and a gorgeous watch!  On top of that they bought me my favorite crab claws to eat for dinner.... and that was only yesterday!  What meant most to me though was the love in their eyes and their hearts when giving me these gifts.  Yes, there are days I get fed up or angry with them but I must have done something right to have raised such giving, caring and loving children.   I told them they went overboard and a card would have been sufficient but they said that they wanted this to be the best Mother's Day ever for me.  The material gifts they gave won't last,  but the memory they gave me of their generosity and love this Mother's Day will forever be etched in my heart and mind.  


No comments:

Post a Comment