Tuesday, February 12, 2013

about face........

Happy Tuesday to all!  Well, we survived the blizzard here in Connecticut and most have finally dug themselves out!  We got about 18 inches but other parts of the state got 36!  We have been in our studio more than usual due to the inclement weather and are working on lots of gorgeous pieces for Spring!  But more of that in another post!

Right now I want to talk about BB Creams!  I started hearing about these a year ago and now if you open any magazine you will see numerous companies promoting theirs!   BB Creams, stand for blemish balm, or beauty balm and have been sold for years in East and Southeast Asia.  It has only been in the past year that we have started seeing them introduced here in Western markets.  So what the heck are they???  They are an all in one facial product that replaces serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock and can be worn alone or under foundation for heavier coverage.  I had to share my favorite with you which is called Camera Ready by Smashbox!  I love this stuff!  I hate caked on foundation so finding this has been one of my favorite beauty finds!  It evens out skin and provides a very light coverage, giving you a flawless complexion!


No comments:

Post a Comment