Tuesday, March 12, 2013

shop hers.....

Good Morning all you Fashionistas out there in Shopaholic Land!  Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE clothes, jewelry, handbags, shoes.......you get the idea!  I also love a great deal on designer fashions and am constantly on the lookout for great new resources!

Enter into the scene.... SHOP HERS!  Oh my gosh!  Cannot even tell you how much fun I had on this site and how many items are currently sitting in my shopping cart!  Shop Hers was created by Jaclyn Shanfeld and is a luxury marketplace for women's pre-owned designer fashion.  Okay, I know, you are thinking.... just what we need!  Another place that places Old Navy and Gap in with the occasional Prada or Missoni and calls it a "Designer" consignment store!  That is where Shop Hers is different!  They accept ONLY high end women's clothing and the company vetts all clothing before it's shipped out to the buyers to be sure no fakes are sold!  Shop Hers also offers a very flexible return policy so if it doesn't fit or you don't like it you can return it for a 5% re-stocking fee (the company itself buys it back so the seller isn't the one forced to give the refund!).






All of these above were available this morning on their website!


You can read an article here about Shop Hers or visit their website (here).  You can also follow Shop Hers on Facebook (click here) or on Pinterest (here).  Happy shopping girls!  And don't say I didn't warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment