Wednesday, September 21, 2011

results are in....

Since this blog is not just about my business but all things that are creative and make a woman beautiful inside and out,  I sometimes include beauty information.  Over a month ago I posted about a new product I found called Perfect C.  I had been reading how vitamin C applied topically can be very powerful and great for your complexion.  However, it degrades quickly when exposed to air.  This little product comes in two parts... a vial of vitamin C powder and a liquid that you mix together right before applying.  I have been using it for over a month now and must say I absolutely would recommend it.  My daughter was caught sneeking it on her complexion too and is now a fan.  It instantly tightens, lifts, firms and brightens your face.  Bye, bye to dark circles and puffy eyes!!   I use it morning and evening.  You can find it in CVS or other big chain drug stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment