Tuesday, September 6, 2011

welcome september....

It's trunk show season again....  I have been busy working on a big trunk show for this Thursday in Darien, Connecticut at Helen Ainson.  I will be showcasing about 70 pieces of my work to include handmade one of a kind belts, necklaces, bracelets and evening bags.  The show begins Thursday evening at 5 pm and they will have refreshments....yum!  Also I will be there to meet and greet and clients and you are welcome to bring with you ideas you may have for a custom piece.  I have had clients give me old brooches or special pieces of jewelry that they wanted incorporated so feel free to bring your ideas!

A few of my new pieces.....

Lauren Hampton Handmade Belt

Lauren Hampton Handmade Belt

Lauren Hampton Handmade Agate Belt with Jeweled Center

Lauren Hampton Handmade Belt in Turquoise/Black & Silver

Lauren Hampton Vintage Look Handmade Belt 

I will only be there on Thursday evening but the show will run for a few weeks.... If you like something you see make sure you are there early because these are one of a kind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment