Tuesday, March 26, 2013

all meshed up.....

I've been a bit busy lately so have been a little lax in posting because my daughter is home from college!  This past Saturday we had a wonderful mom and daughter shopping day in NYC!  We had so much fun doing my two favorite things.... shopping and eating!  Every time I go down to Little Italy and eat my way down the street, I wonder why I don't come in more often!  Oh, that's right.... none of my pants would fit if I did!  I seriously love food and we ate an amazing meal of freshly made Lobster Ravioli and Linguine with Clam Sauce.  After that we headed to get the best Cannoli's ever at Cafe Palermo!  Good thing we had done all our shopping prior to eating because I don't think the clothes would have fit the same!

Speaking of things fitting, I think the reason I love jewelry so much is because you never have to worry about being too thin or too fat to wear it!  Now, don't be jealous, but I do fit in all my jewelry from high school!  I did do a bit of damage buying some great new earrings in the city and noticed a trend out there this season of mesh and fringe chain jewelry.  Loving the chain tassels and hitting the local flea market this coming weekend for some vintage tassel finds!

xoxo
Lauren


Click here to shop

Click here to shop



Click here to Shop

Click here to shop

Click here to shop

Click here to shop

No comments:

Post a Comment