Friday, March 15, 2013

maxed out........

Happy Friday!  It's the beginning of the weekend and St. Patrick's Day is Sunday which has me making my traditional Irish dinner of corned beef, cabbage and potatoes!  I'm not even Irish!  But I have three great kids (all grown now) who's dad is 1/2 Irish so it has become a tradition every year!

Corned beef is one of those things that is like bacon, you know it's bad for you, but it tastes so damn good!  Oh well, once a year it won't hurt and that kind of leads me into today's post (follow me here...) of maxi dresses!  I'm sure right now you are totally lost!  Don't worry, so am I!  No seriously, my Irish dinner got me thinking about maxi dresses!  Why?  Because they can look so pretty and hide a multitude of sins!  Got a little extra in the middle?  Get a maxi!  Got a little extra in the tush?  Get a maxi!  Gonna eat a big dinner?  Get an empire style maxi and hide the belly!  So you see, it is actually a woman's best friend!  Pair it with a great high wedge for some height and voila!..... you can satisfy your  desire to be stylish and your tummy cravings all at once!

Happy St. Pattys to all -- even if you're not Irish... Come on, we are all a little Irish on St. Patrick's Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment