Thursday, April 14, 2011

Don't Miss This Fabulous Find!

One of my favorite places to go for up to date fashion, accessory and beauty info is Rachel Zoe's fabulous site where she updates daily in her Zoe Report all the latest and greatest finds.  Yesterday I received one of her daily updates in my inbox and just had to share her newest find!  For all you girls out there who love shoes (I'm totally obsessed), this is going to have you head over heels (no pun intended!).

You can read her post here:  The Zoe Report

For those of you who just want to know what the heck I am so excited about, it is all about SOLE SOCIETY.  This shoe lovin site is for all shoe obsessed ladies who love a great deal on stylish, gorgeous footwear.  You take a short quiz about your fashion style (it's short, don't worry!) and then they will automatically pick out shoes based on your style and size and put them into your very own virtual closet.   Best part?  Every shoe is only $49.95!  I signed up immediately and it is FREE to join!  They put some gorgeous shoes into my virtual closet and I ordered my first pair!  Every month they will send me a new selection of shoes and I can decide if I like them enough to order.  If not, no problem... you can skip that month and they will send you new ones.

I don't know about you, but I am totally HEAD OVER HEELS!

The shoe shown above is a Sam Edelman shoe that I just love.  Haven't seen this shoe in my virtual closet yet but maybe something like it will show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment