Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Inspired By What?!

Designers get inspiration from just about anything.  I know for me it can be from a beautiful painting, a place I have vacationed and the colors from the scenery to a gorgeous plate (yes, I said plate!).  These blue and white beauties have been all over the runways this season and designers have gotten their inspiration from lovely toiles to chinoiserie (a French word that means "chinese taste").  I designed this belt when I accidently broke one of my favorite plates!  To me designing is always to think "out of the box"!

Lauren Hampton
One Of A Kind Belt

2 comments:

  1. LOVIN the tips!!! Great ideas! I am going to wear my red dress with my leopard shoes!!!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying the blog! I would wear my red dress too but my daughter stole mine!

    ReplyDelete