Saturday, March 10, 2012

10 things every girls gotta have.....

These are items we believe every woman should have as staples in her beauty/wardrobe arsenal!  If you don't own them, get them because they are essentials!  

Of course the little black dress (LBD) is on our list!  Every girl has got to own at least one great fitting, beautiful LBD.  There are so many ways to wear this and dress it up or down.  Just changing the jewelry and accessories and throwing a jacket on will change it up!  And the perfect fitting jean....we women are always on a quest for that pair!  I know I have probably 30 pairs but wear only 2 or 3 that make me feel great (gotta sort through and get rid of those I dont wear....but that's in another post on organizing!).  But the two or three I do wear I get a lot of mileage out of!  

I love having a signature scent....my one and only perfume...  Those who know me and are stuck on what to get me for any occassion know that Chance perfume by Chanel is my absolute favorite!  We didn't add a classic black pump here on our list because that was on our list of 10 timeless accessories a couple weeks ago so it goes without saying that those accessories are part of these items to start building that great wardrobe! 

Happy weekend all!  Have a good and safe one....
xoxo



A Little Black Dress
Dress it up with glitzy jewels and strappy sandals or dress it down with boots and a jean jacket, belt it or not.  Mix it with brights, mix it with neutrals, mix it with silver or gold....endless possibilites!

The Perfect Fitting Jean
We mean...THE jean that makes you feel fabulous!  These are by J. Brand and one of my favorites!

The Classic Black Blazer
A wardrobe must for any girl...throw this over the little black dress for a business meeting....throw it over a white T and jeans with strappy sandals for a date, pair it with black slacks for a suit.... gotta have one!

A Great Eye Pencil in Black or Brown....  Whether you wear minimal makeup or like a lot, a little eyeliner works wonders for those beautiful peepers!
Shown here is NARS in black moon

A Signature Scent
Go ahead...find a scent and make it yours!  I wear only one perfume and all my friends and family know what that is... 

A Classic Black Pant
Goes everywhere... dinner, movies, business, shopping... a must for every girl!

A Great Set of Luggage
Invest in a beautiful set of the best luggage you can afford.. you will have it for years and it just feels good to travel in style!

A Classic White Blouse
No matter what your age, this is a wardrobe staple!  Who knew a simple white blouse could be so sexy?
A Great Belt
Wear it with the little black dress, black trousers, jeans.... this one of course, by lauren hampton designs!

A Luxurious Lipstick
Every girl has gotta have a lip color that just says "I'm ready for a night on the town!"  I call it instant glamour in a tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment