Monday, March 5, 2012

white hot....

I know it's only the beginning of March but I just cannot help but think that the warm winds of spring are only weeks away and that gets me thinking about things I can't wait to wear!  One of those things is a great white pants suit.  I am going to find myself a very well tailored one that I can wear as a pants suit, especially in the evening out to dinner!  It's great during the day too for a business lunch and the pieces can be worn separate,  which I love.....

I have a couple rules about white though......  I do not go by the "no white before memorial day stuff" so I will wear it so long as the weather is a bit warmer.  I love it with lots of gold accessories.  I have a chunky gold chain link necklace, a gorgeous pair of gold hoops and a brushed gold cuff that will look amazing!  And my number one NO NO is absolutely NO white shoes!  The more modern approach is to wear it with a nude colored shoe/pump.  Lastly, stock up on the Oxy Clean and bleach for any washable whites!  If you are like me, the minute you put on something white you'll spill the first thing you eat!



Does this woman look bad in anything?  Just love this suit!

Proof that a classic white pants suit is chic at any age... Carolina Herrera


Super affordable from Victorias Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment