Wednesday, July 13, 2011

nails and hose


Two trends that may be changing are in nails and the return of nude pantyhose.  Kate Middleton was seen sporting nude pantyhose during her recent visit to the U.S. and I must say I think her legs looked great.  I for one am a fan of nude hose.  They must be a quality brand so they are almost undiscernable (like on Kate above) and it certainly looks better than dried out knees or pasty white legs!   Summer time I am okay with no hose but comes winter I am liking the fact that I may be able to wear nude hose again!

The other trend is towards long nails.  Both Katy Perry and Lady Gaga are the ones to thank for this one.  Both of these talented ladies have been seen sporting long nails and it's starting a new trend.  Again, I am thankful for this one.  I just cut mine down two months ago to the shorter squarer style on the advice of my daughter who told me my nails were too long.  I haven't liked them since!  So thank you Lady Gaga and Katy Perry..... I am going back to my long nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment