Wednesday, July 20, 2011

road tested beauty

Okay, so you get to be a certain age and you really start to worry about skin care!  You start seeing lines, wrinkles, puffs, sags, bags....need I go on???  Well recently I read an article about the benefits of vitamin C topically for skin Click here to read and decided to test one for myself.  I know that vitamin C when exposed to the air degrades so it was important for me to find one that I mix myself.  I found Perfect C (shown below) and decided to give it a whirl.  Now, I don't have really many lines or wrinkles but my skin looked dull and I do suffer with puffiness under the eyes.  I have been using it for a few days now and actually do see that my skin looks brighter.  I'm going to keep using it for the next month and let you know if my skin feels firmer and my litle puffs have poofed!  

Perfect C is available through Amazon click here for $12.99

No comments:

Post a Comment