Thursday, July 28, 2011

too crafty for words...

I love creative ideas and the ideas I come across online never cease to amaze me!  There are so many creative minds out there.  Here are three that I thought were really great...  The first is a bookmark made out of paint chip samples (available at any paint store for free!).  Perfect for all that summer beach reading....  The second one is a skirt made for a stool.  You can find these plain stools at any off price store or pick them up at a neighborhood tag sale and stitch up a skirt and voila! you have a new and unique piece!  The third is using those crochet doilies from grandma or if you are like me, from your large collection and make a really unique and cute throw pillow...  happy creating!

courtesy of:  bellacarta.typepad.com

courtesy of kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com

courtesy of racheldenbow.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment