Friday, July 29, 2011

simply amazing...

After a very late night in New York City, I am up and ready for work.  Let's see how well I do on 4 hours of sleep!  That may have worked out okay in my younger days but when you are heading towards being a fossil, not so much!  We had a wonderful day at South Street Seaport...a bit touristy and not quite all it's hyped up to be but still a neat place.  After dinner we headed to Radio City to see Zarkana and I had no idea what to expect.  This was my first Cirque de Soleil show!  From the moment the curtain opened I was riveted to my seat!  The scenery, the special effects and most of all the performances were truly amazing!
If you are heading to NYC any time soon....it is a must see!  People often ask how I think of my designs, how I do it and cannot believe how creative I am.. while I take that as a huge compliment the men and women who performed and created this show are truly ones to be amazed by!  The creativity, talent and sheer genius is nothing short of breathtaking!


No comments:

Post a Comment