Thursday, July 21, 2011

twenty years younger??

I saw Bob Greene on Oprah (before she went bye bye) and he was promoting this book.  I was really intrigued when I saw some of the results they showed after a group of women followed the plan.  I downloaded the book that day (back in May) and started on the program.  I have been amazed at the results.  I feel so much better and my skin definitely has a glow.  I have always tended towards healthy foods (no fast foods and don't crave sweets much) but I do love my red meat, a good plate of fried clams or a huge bowl of pasta now and then.  I have stuck to mostly fruits, tons of veggies, fish (especially salmon), whole grains and lots of green tea and water.  I also started yoga and working out on the treadmill.  I don't smoke...(gave that up and that was a biggie!) and only drink a red wine once in a while.  I don't look twenty years younger....maybe 3 or 4 years?  But hell, at this age I'll take what I can get!


If anyone reads this and follows the program I would love to hear about your experience and results!  I definitely feel younger and healthier!  I definitely recommend this book and program!

No comments:

Post a Comment