Sunday, August 21, 2011

loving peppermint....

For any of you who have never heard of Peppermint Park, I will fill you in!  Peppermint Park is a website where you can save up to 90% off of retail and I'm talking on high end fashion!  Here are some of the deals on there right now...

PRADA BAG WHICH RETAILS FOR $1,450 IS $550.00 TO MEMBERS



A $418.00 BCBG DRESS FOR $67.00!

JUST HAD TO SHOW YOU THE WHOLE VIEW OF THIS ONE!


JUST CAVALLI.... ALMOST $700 DRESS FOR $127.00!  I'M JUST DROOLING!



TAHARI DRESS WHICH RETAILS AT ALMOST $400 FOR $43.00!


THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PRESS AND ALL OVER TELEVISION SO WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS??? OH MY GOSH....MY SHOPPING OBSESSION JUST GOT WORSE!


They have clothing, shoes, accessories....oh my!  Head on over and check them out.  There is a membership fee of $9.99 a month but you can cancel anytime.  SHOP SHOP SHOP....TILL YOU DROP DROP DROP!


And here is a few of their shoes.....





No comments:

Post a Comment