Wednesday, August 31, 2011

so chanel....








Sadly, I will be off attending my dear uncle's funeral tomorrow in Florida so will not be posting until next week...  Hope you all have a wonderful remainder of the week....

I just love Chanel and these photos reminded me of how much.  My style is so eclectic.  It depends on my mood....some days it's classic Chanel and others its very bohemian.  I guess that is why I have so much fun designing pieces for trunk shows because depending on the day I could be designing something that could be worn by the likes of Audrey Hepburn and other days its a fun piece made to be worn with jeans, a lace flowy blouse and a black leather jacket!  I have a big trunk show next Thursday, September 8th so I will post a few of my new pieces next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment