Tuesday, August 9, 2011

mirror, mirror on the wall...

I had to share this new spray paint I came across.  I have not used it myself (yet) but am dying to try a project using this.  I have to get out to the Flea Market soon and find myself something I can repurpose using this Looking Glass Spray Paint by Krylon!

I did find a photo of a project someone did using this spray paint:  You can find the directions on how she did this at April Moffatt Design (click the link!)

So pretty on a mantel...These were just plain glass pieces that were sprayed with the paint which gives the look of mercury glass.  LOVE it!

Get busy creating your own!  I am on the lookout for a small piece of furniture to spray with this as an accent piece for my home... I will post it when I find it!


No comments:

Post a Comment